There is nothing wrong with admitting that the holidays can be stressful. For so many of us, the excessive spending, hectic schedule and overtime with family can leave us feeling a bit drained. If you tend to get stressed out during the holiday season, you’re certainly not the only one.
The good news is that there’s a natural way to experience relief from the craziness of the season. CBD Tinctures are exactly what you need to feel nice and restored amidst the relentless hustle and bustle of the holidays. These tinctures consist of nothing but organically grown, full spectrum hemp and coconut-based MCT oil. Organic and totally vegan, this is a formula that you can feel good about consuming daily.
CBD-Infused Cocktails for The Holidays
In order to get into the festive spirit, why not combine CBD tinctures with your favorite holiday beverages? A lot of these tinctures you can find on our site have a neutral taste that makes them perfect for cocktails and hot drinks. Plus, their effects last for hours while remaining gentle and soothing. In fact, these hemp-infused drinks will help you get through the holiday season feeling calm, refreshed, and ready for anything that may come your way.
Hemp Hot Chocolate
Who doesn’t indulge in a mug of hot chocolate once the weather gets cold? This holiday beverage has that rich and creamy taste that soothes and comforts us all season long. So, why not enhance this classic beverage with some organic hemp? Just a few sips of this treat and your relatives will be amazed by how relaxed you are when it’s time to enjoy a big Christmas meal. And, making hemp-infused hot chocolate is real simple.
- Pour two tablespoons of cocoa powder and one tablespoon of sugar into a large drinking mug.
- Then, heat a cup and a half of milk on the stove until bubbles just start to rise to the surface.
- While the milk is heating, add your desired dose of a CBD tincture into the mug and stir it until it’s combined with the cocoa powder and sugar.
- Then, add the milk and stir until smooth.
Check out our hemp CBD infused hot cocoa here. Easy, potent, and convenient!
Mood-Boosting Hot Cider
Hot cider is one of those flavors that instantly brings back our most treasured holiday memories. With its crisp apple flavor and its warm, aromatic spices, this beverage is nothing short of intoxicating. When you combine hot cider with full spectrum hemp, you can savor that lovely taste while getting the perfect dose of high-quality CBD. Chances are that you’ll find yourself feeling nice and refreshed after finishing your glass.
- Simply pour a cup and a half of your preferred apple cider into a small saucepan.
- Put the heat on low before adding a dash of clove, a dash of cinnamon, and a dash of allspice.
- Stir the ingredients together and allow the cider to become warm.
- Then pour the cider into a mug straining the spices out with a fine mesh strainer, unless spices are desired to kept in cider.
- Thoroughly stir in your desired dose of a CBD Tincture and you’re good to go.
Alcohol can exacerbate the effects of CBD and THC, therefore we do not recommend consuming the two together. However, its is quite simple to make make seasonal mocktails that are just like the real deal; you’ll just be switching out the alcohol for CBD! This dry, bubbly beverage will provide you with even more pleasure thanks to the many magnificent benefits of cannabidiol.
- Add your desired dose of CBD Tincture into the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Next, add a small splash of either ginger ale, dry sparkling alcohol free wine, or soda water.
- Stir the two ingredients together vigorously so that they’re perfectly combined.
- Then, fill the glass with you beverage of choice and give it one last stir combining in ice.
- To make things festive, add a splash of cranberry juice and some seasonal cranberries or rosemary.
If your idea of the perfect holiday treat is a big glass of rich and creamy eggnog, you’re gonna love our next recipe. By adding a CBD tincture to eggnog, you’ll be able to indulge in more ways than one. Who knew that sipping eggnog could leave you feeling relaxed enough to handle all of your relatives at once? If you want to take your eggnog to the next level, all you have to do is the following.
- Simply pour your desired dose of CBD Tincture into a glass of this frothy beverage.
- Stir vigorously to make sure that the CBD is mixed in properly.
- Feel free to enjoy this drink as quickly or leisurely as you’d like.
After a long day of holiday shopping, you’re probably going to feel a little burnt out. If you’re in need of something that’s going to refresh both your mind and body, a CBD tincture will do the trick. Try adding a drop to a cup of your favorite tea for a truly rejuvenating experience that will leave you feeling perfectly restored and ready for the holidays ahead.
Just add your desired does of CBD tincture into a hot cup of tea and stir vigorously. Feel free to drink this every evening leading up to the holidays in order to calm your mind.
Check out our hemp CBD infused tea available in Pumpkin Spice and Mellow Mint. Easy, potent, and convenient to brew and chill.
Helpful Facts and Tips:
- CBD tinctures do not always mix easily with other liquids since the base of most tinctures is oil. Oil and water do not mix, so make sure to continuously stir to ensure the CBD is well incorporated into the drink!
- When using a tincture, we recommend using some type of electric hand-held frother to blend your tincture and beverage together!
- Also, if using a tincture and you do not wish to taste the herbal tastes some of our tinctures have, make sure to ask about what extraction process was used to make the tincture. CO2 extraction produces a much cleaner tasting product, whereas Ethanol extraction creates the more herbal tasting product.
- If you find a tincture does not work you can always melt an edible into your hot beverage. We carry caramels and chocolates that can certainly do the trick! Check out our edible selection here!
Thanks for sharing this blog.
CBD does not make a person “high.” Although CBD comes from cannabis plants, it does not produce the same euphoric intoxication as cannabis or THC.